Assistance when problems occur
Wellcare’s operators will contact you for free, suggest appropriate actions and will coordinate your efforts to solve the problem in the emergency situations:
- Your baggage did not arrive on time or was lost. Your flight was delayed or canceled. You missed your flight or cannot fly for any reason.
- You’ve lost a wallet, documents, credit cards, tickets.
- You found yourself in an emergency situation (natural disaster, threat of violence, terrorist or military action) and you need emergency help.
- You have health problems or you’ve been in an accident.
- You are involved in a road accident or found yourself in a police station. You need a lawyer or an interpreter.
- You have problems at the border or customs when entering or leaving the country.
- You need urgent medical consultation in Russian.
Wellcare’s operators will advise you on issues related to:
- Dialing rules (incoming/outgoing calls, city codes).
- Standards, tariff plans, the coverage areas of cellular networks.
- Rules of import-export of animals, weapons and cash currency to/ from the countries of service.
- Registration of the international driving license.
- Visa applications.
- The availability and price of airline tickets and hotel rooms.
- The selection of car rental companies.
Wellcare’s operators will provide you with the necessary information in the country of staying:
- Addresses and phone numbers of:
- Embassies and consular institutions on the territory of the countries of service, government agencies and law enforcement authorities;
- Public and private points of emergency aid and health service;
- Representatives of the airlines, airports, car rental companies;
- Emergency services: rescue services, fire service, police, accident aid, emergency medical care.
- Current and 14 days weather forecast worldwide.
- Current currency rates in the country of staying and the exchange rate of cash currency according to official and public sources.
- Flights’ schedule.